Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Snow has been falling most of the day in Atlanta. I stayed home with a cold and got to see the robins going nuts in the snow. I had no idea they would be so excited about it! From tree to tree and all over the yard, it was like a party! Now that the snow has stopped (temporarily?), everything is quiet...
Crazy weather in the south. But isn't that always the case in the winter and spring? Crazy wind at the end of February. Snow on March 2. Coming in like a lion. How will it go out? Can't tell 'til it gets here...
Bruce and I drove up to Asheville one spring break (April). As we were driving thru Peace Valley, I looked up at the mountain in front of us and asked Bruce what the white stuff was all over. I thought my eyes were malfunctioning. Within minutes we were in a Christmas card scene. Bizarre! We were just laughing so hard. It was so strange.

1 comment:

utenzi said...

It's been a crazy winter so far. I just hope it ends soon. We've had more snow days this winter in this part of NC than in the entire past 8 years. It almost makes me miss living in Marietta.

Let's hope we don't see any more snow!