Sunday, January 3, 2010

Another Sunday and the last day of my break...
Sunday School @ Borders. Picked up a book called Savvy that I've been wanting to read. I really like it so far! It went well with my peppermint mocha... Sometimes I feel bad for not attending my Sunday School class. But mostly I'm just thankful for the time I get alone. I also picked up a desk calendar to help me keep track of my life!
We returned items to the library that I checked out this past summer. Maybe my calendar will help me to keep better track of that, too...
It's a beautiful, clear, COLD day in Atlanta. I should get out for some pictures at the park. Did I mention it's cold? Felt like my skin was freezing on the walk to Borders from church this morning.
We have spaghetti sauce and meatballs on the stove and it's making me hungry.
I am determined to make the best of things at work. To be more diligent and to practice my mind reading skills to the best of my ability. This seems to be a necessity. I wonder if the mind reading helmet I saw on Mythbusters would help. Maybe prayer.
Our pastor did a pretty good job on his teaching today. And it was nice to hear from our resident astrophysics doctor re: the star and the magi.
Blessings!

No comments: