Saturday, January 2, 2010

Cup of Wisdom

I got a cup for Christmas... Written on it:

Less Alcohol, More Tea
Less Meat, More Vegetables
Less Salt, More Vinegar
Less Sugar, More Fruit
Less Eating, More Action
Less Greed, More Giving
Less Worry, More Sleep
Less Driving, More Walking
Less Anger,More Laughter

It was a gift from me to me with hopes that I will pay some attention.

Lighter side, I had a lovely 1st day yesterday. Bruce and I went to his nephews (Kyle) house for a party with family and friends. I really love my married-into family! Kyle proposed to Shannon right after midnight on New Years. She's a doll! God bless them!
When we left there, we went to see Sherlock Holmes. Good stuff! Then dinner at Longhorns. It's a wonderous thing to see eye-to-eye with someone,but not so much that there's not room for discussion.

Happy day, Everyone!

No comments: