Sunday, April 27, 2008

Good Omens

Well last night was a lovely time. I spent several hours with Kristen and Rosa talking music. I got some lovely ideas from them for some cool stuff.
I talked to my firlend Steve. I called him Friday and he was out with friends from work. He called me and I was here with friends... well from here, I guess. I'll call him back today. And more about him later.
But here you go~ I finished "Good Omens" last night! Really great book. I started it on Friday. And, well, I had just barely gotten into the day of Armageddon (sp?) Saturday night. So last night I HAD to finish because I had to find out what happened at the end of the World and to the forces of Good and Evil. And the Antichrist. All I can say is we had better start taking better care of the planet. Love to Terry Pratchett and Neil Gaimon for surprised Chateau Lafitte and a superb bunch of folks to save us all.

1 comment:

utenzi said...

I've read both Pratchett and Gaiman, Sue, but I never knew that they'd written a book together. And nearly 20 years ago. Wow. I'll have to give it a look.