Sunday, April 20, 2008

Number 1

I am Sue; honey, mom, daughter, secretary, good friend, teacher, a mess, the zen pool master, goof-off, hard worker, bitch, artist, cook, gardener, walker, student. Well, that's a little of who I am. This is my first blog. My friends are all doing it. I resisted for a long time, but it finally felt like the time was right.

I'm trying to do this with my cat in my lap and ideas whirring around my brain. In my family there is 1 me, 1 Bruce (spouse), 1 Rosa, 1 Ysabel, 1 Molly (all daughters) and 3 critters.

I am drinking my coffee an contemplating a flower bed that I started cleaning yesterday. I live in Georgia and the pollen is dreadful right now. The Weather Channel says Stay Inside! The flower fall out will turn you into something unrecognizable! But I go out. I have waited to be with my yard until the temeratures moved out out of the uncomfortable zone. And I miss being in the dirt and under the trees. When I come back inside, I have puffs of yellow pollen coming out of my clothes and hair, my eyes are puffy, my throat is clogged, I sound like Beavis (or Butthead) to others and like I'm in the bottom of a well to me. And so out I go again! Walking to Walgreens for smokes with Rosa. Oxymoron? I prefer to call it balance.
See you round like a donut!

5 comments:

utenzi said...

Hi Sue. Welcome to blogging! Rosa sent me over to say Hi. The pollen isn't quite as bad here in NC but it's bad enough. Gotta keep those tissues nearby for the next few weeks. *ahhh-cho*

Miss Thrillz said...

Rosa sends me to say hello :DDDDDDDD

I'm Katia's room mate :)

Jean-Luc Picard said...

Rosa sent me over to wish you a welcome to the blogverse!

Heather said...

Rosa sent me! welcome to the wonderful world of blogging. I tend to blog in fits and starts with lots of posts in a bunch and then a week or two of lurking around just reading what others are writing in the blog sphere. Feel free to stop by and say hi. BTW, I'm in NC and I am amazed by the pollen count this year. I have a dark vehicle that has looked postit note yellow for the past few weeks.

Katya said...

hello hello!! your fabulous daughter told me you started bloggin'! woo! welcome to the bloggin world!

enjoy all the wonderful pollen. pretty sure i'm glad i'm not moving there during the "yellow season".