Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Crazy...



Holy Heck on a Stick! 8 more daze of school left and I'm barely keeping my head above water. I would dearly love to disappear right in to Yellowstone Park RIGHT NOW! I always forget what a hectic time of year this is. BLARG! O.k. Thanks for listening. I had a very productive piss and moan session with Kristen and Rosa today and I got most of the pus out. But then I had to get some work done tonight, because I'm taking off tomorrow for a school event (LOVE that word!) for Ysabel and some of the pus came back. And that's just work which is actually causing me the least stress right now becuase it's temporary...


I had this dream where I get into my van and it's clean(!) and there's this little camping shovel in the front floorboard. I drive up into the N. Ga. mountains and find a nice, big Live Oak (What's that doing there?). So, I get out, grab my shovel and start to dig around the roots. Some indeterminate amount of time passes and I prop my shovel on my shoulder, feeling tired but that I'd accomplished a job well done... As I look around, I find I've dug out a complete copy of Mr. Tumnus' house under this tree. Cozy arm chair, small but tidy kitchen (with everything I need, including groceries), a fire place with a fire, a couple of nice paintings, several bookshelves with books. On the table next to my arm chair is a steaming pot of tea and a nice mug. Oh and there's a little bedroom with a soft bed off somewhere. What do you think that means?

No comments: