Friday, May 23, 2008

The Last Day

YES! Today is the last day of school for our school system! MY last day is June 4 and I'm liberated until the end of July. I love being a 10 month employee! I have masses of work to finish before I go and my office to re-organize. But then I'm FREE! Free to get mom's medicare fixed up Free to take over homeschooling Bella and start with Molly. Free to clean into the corners of my house. And back yard. And garage. And go to the pool! And see Kristen! And Susan! And Camp! WOOT! I love summer break!
Sorry if you feel I'm rubbing this in your face but I am truly excited!
Zoinks! 6:00 am! Gotta go get dressed!

5 comments:

utenzi said...

I'd love to have 2 months off, Sue, but on the other hand I'd never want to face a cohort of little demons for 10 months. Make sure you do a lot of fun things this summer!

Sue said...

Hi Utenzi! And THAT is why I'm the secretary!

Anne said...

My kids have two more weeks, and I have to work all summer. But then again, I'm not in the school system...

Jean-Luc Picard said...

Enjoy the time off!

Jean-Luc Picard said...

BTW: Michele sent me.